Bible Verse

Beg as loud as you can for good common sense. Proverbs 2:3

Monday, April 21, 2014

Look! A New Look!

Today is Carol Weeks Speaks! Day.  This is my new look.  There are more changes to be made, but this is generally the updated landscape.  My blogs Speaking Hope Ministry and Miscellaneous Ramblings are no more. 

So if you clicked on a link that says Miscellaneous Ramblings or Speaking Hope and landed here, you're in the right place.

Because speaking is my joyful and most satisfying pursuit, I thought a name change and new blog were in order.

I'll still be posting on Fridays, so don't give up on me -- I'm just getting started!


12 comments:

  1. Looks great. Congrats on your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. It feels pretty good here...

      Delete
  2. YAY!! Congratulations Carol! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cyn. You're always so supportive...

      Delete
  3. I like the colors - and the title. Yea to the new journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn. I wanted something cheerful, so I went with these colors. And I'm just goofy enough to think saying Carol Weeks Speaks is fun...

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! I like!

    Linda M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Please don't leave your marvelous sense of humor behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry. Actually, this move is part of focusing on the Christian humorist side of me, so you may get more than you want...

      Delete
  6. I adore you new site, Carol. And the tagline is perfect! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always lool great to me. lu davy

    ReplyDelete