Bible Verse

Beg as loud as you can for good common sense. Proverbs 2:3

Monday, February 13, 2012

Comment... Please!

I've had some folks tell me that they would like to comment here on Miscellaneous Ramblings but couldn't figure out how to do it.  I think I can walk you through it.  It's easy, so please don't hesitate to comment.  It encourages me no end. 

Put your comment in the box provided at the end of the post.  Look directly beneath the box and you'll see "Comment as"and a small box that says "Select Profile."  Click on the little downward arrow to the right of that, and you'll get a drop down menu to select from.  There are several options, but the easiest would be to select "Anonymous," which is the last thing listed.  You can always put your name in the comment if you want to.  I'd love for you to identify yourself if you feel comfortable with that.

You can click on "Preview" to see it as it will appear on the blog, or click "Publish" and it will go directly to the blog.

Thanks for reading and commenting.  It makes my day everytime!

5 comments:

  1. Carol, I don't know if I'm commenting in the right place or not. But just know what as your friend you has lived on earth 10 fewer years, I am learning a lot from you. I thank God that we have been able to connect through the Internet. You are feeding me spiritually! And one of your jobs as an older woman is to teach the "younger wives." I might not be young, but I have been a wife only 3 years and really need the instruction.
    Peace of Christ,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, you are such a good friend plus being a hoot-and-a-half! You keep inspiring me to continue sharing what the good Lord has put inside of me. And marriage? Don't get me started! Well, actually, that's a good point about being a wife. I feel more writing coming on.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your explination, before I was all . . . crazy face and say, "huh?" Or maybe, "do, what?" I feel like grandma trying to figure out how to use the rewind button on the VCR and watching the whole movie in reverse. You explain it very nicely, but I just don't "get it." he he. Your loving daughter. . . Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I had forgotten about Mom and the VCR. No matter how hard I tried, I could not convince her that it would rewind without showing it on the screen. Thanks for the comment, anonymous daughter of mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I tagged you in some Facebook photos you might be able to use. I also have one of a Celtic cross I'll try to find

      Delete